Nombre total de pages vues

lundi 8 juin 2009

Screwing

Took Papy to the Gravette beach. I thought I'd try the parasol and the folding chair. The chair was perfect, and I thought the parasol would be too, but I'd reckoned without French beach sand only being a few millimeters deep. The Archimedes screw which was meant to send the pole deep into the sand just turned on itself without digging a hole. I resorted to building up a mound and then planting the ruddy thing.

Once Papy was installed, I went to cool off from my exertions with a nice long swim. Meanwhile Papy, ensconced in his chair, and toting a mean pair of shades, appreciated the aesthetic pleasures of young Australian 'hostesses' from the super-yachts, as they took an hour off to suntan.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire