Nombre total de pages vues

vendredi 24 juillet 2009

Aérateur

Today was a moment for bricolage. For the culturally aware, this may be an anticlimax; because my bricolage involves the banishment, via an electrically driven fan, of expulsive digestive odours in the lavatory. Those who who have read the Urblog will remember my struggles with the 'throne'. Since then, I have done painting, tiling, lighting - and now it's the turn air quality.

The first stage was linguistic: what was the word for an extractor fan? I am beginning to be expert at interrogating the do-it-yourself websites, looking for the keywords that allow me to ask for the appropriate products. In this case the word that was missing was aérateur (note the accent on the 'e').

The next blog will be a real time account of how to control the aerateur.... without giving the impression one has set it in motion for a particular bodily reason.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire