Nombre total de pages vues

mardi 3 mai 2011

Entitled...


Well, not quite. What has actually happened is that my year's apprenticeship on the lifeboat as a trainee has paid off, and I am now a registered crewman (équipier/canotier titulaire). A good feeling, especially as the training was already largely helping people in distress.

I haven't yet got my official ID, but I noticed that on the lifeboat's official roster, kept in the wheelhouse, my name has 'équipier titulaire' and not 'équipier en formation' (trainee) next to it.

Notice the artful way the SNSM lifeboat flag decides to unfurl dramatically against the sunlight as I take the picture of the roster. You can click on the picture, twice, to read the list in enlargement (I'm last, but it is alphabetical).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire