Nombre total de pages vues

lundi 12 janvier 2009

Zéro de conduite

My better half has been forcing me to drive the car. The intention is good, because I'm going to need to use the beast once in a while. In practice, I need a change of underwear after each test drive, as not only am I still getting used to a very unfamiliar car, after a semester without driving, but I am also having to adapt to Cote d'Azur motor culture, and particularly 'moto' culture. The two wheelers take their lives into their hands, or rather place their lives in your hands (and right foot reflex for the brakes).

Still, I am beginning to get the hang of it, slowly, even though it sounds like Antibes has just won a football match, the way all the horns are blaring at me from behind.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire